The building continues to provide great benefit far beyond its doors at 8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Fairfax. Free parking is available in the garage behind the building as well as bus connections for Fairfax Connector bus routes 401 and 402 and Metrobus routes 1a and 1c.
The new name is expected to better reflect the many public services offered inside. The Sharon Bulova Center, for short, is the main entry point for residents seeking services for mental health, substance use disorders and developmental disabilities.
Programs and services delivered at the Sharon Bulova Center are provided by the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board (CSB) and include:
* Screening and assessment services available Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., at 703-383-8500, TTY 711. Staff can take calls in English and Spanish and can access interpreters for other languages when needed.
* 24/7 Emergency Services and Merrifield Crisis Response Center.
See also: what happens when you come to CSB emergency services.
* Medication-assisted substance use disorder treatment.
* Psychiatric services and medication management.
* Community-based supports for individuals with developmental disability.
The center also has a Peer Resource Center, a pharmacy, Neighborhood Health primary care and other services to promote and sustain recovery, including outpatient services and supports.
If you or someone you care about needs non-emergency mental health or substance use disorder services, please call the CSB Entry & Referral Services at 703-383-8500 or come directly to the Sharon Bulova Center for Community Health.
8221 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
703-559-3000 - Main
703-573-5679 - Emergency Services
703-207-7700 - Medication Clinic
703-852-0041 - Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy
Free parking in the garage behind the building
MetroBus (Routes 1A and 1C), and Connector bus (Routes 401 and 402)