Darren Cruz Colindres It was a tragedy all around – and it never should have happened. Two friends had spent all night playing video games…
I cannot believe that we are about to go over the cliff into 2024! To me it seems like we need more of 2023 just to get ready for potentially catacly…
Part of an ongoing series. Sylisa Lambert-Woodward, CEO of Pathway Homes The Connection speaks with Sylisa Lambert…
Centreville Car Crash Kills Man, 28Detectives from the Fairfax County Police Crash Reconstruction Unit are investigating a fatal, single-vehicle cras…
- Gaylord National Resort is the Perfect Winter Escape 0 comments
- Unwrap the magic of Christmas at Gaylord National Resort 0 comments
- Transurban and Community Partners Promote Child Passenger Safety 0 comments
- Reston Association Chooses New CEO 0 comments
- Muse Condominiums Grand Opening This Month 0 comments
- Rotary Club of Alexandria Awards $10,000 Grant to Alexandria ACT Now COVID-19 Response Fund 0 comments
- Cash from County’s Carryover Funds
- Virginia Gaming Commission
- Important Bills Are Moving in the State Legislature
- Threat to Fairfax County Water
- Reston Association Chooses New CEO
- Madison Ends Season 13-2
- Great Falls Rugby Tournament Nov. 19
- Madison Defeats Langley, Continues March
- South Lake Seahawks Remain Undefeated
- Chantilly FB Has Tough Visit to Westfield
- Much Remains To Be Done
- Reston Political Scene as 2023 Ends
- Footprints on the Sands of Time
- Happy Thanksgiving 2023
- Correcting 2 Points from Veterans Day Article
Vienna teen sentenced for Fairfax man’s death.
“It was a tragic accident that no one anticipated.” — Public Defender Dawn Butorac
I cannot believe that we are about to go over the cliff into 2024! To me it seems like we need more of 2023 just to get ready for potentially cataclysmic 2024.
Dedicated housing vouchers announced for an additional 50 individuals in Reston and Herndon.
The Connection speaks with Sylisa Lambert-Woodward, CEO of Pathway Homes, discussing the nonprofit organization’s Housing First Model program, vouchers and what is on the horizon for residents in North Fairfax County.
2,000 people in need show up for help.
“The need was great — at one point, people were lined up around the block waiting to receive canned food, dry goods, fresh produce, and winter clothes.” — Herndon Vice Mayor Clark Hedrick