- WheelHouse Mind and Body Studio Opens in Clifton 0 comments
- Korean Coalition Candidates Night Showcases 30 Participants 0 comments
- Cansler Lawyer Calls for More Investigations into Rose Hill Taser Incident 0 comments
- Decoding Dyslexia Virginia to Host First 5K Run for Dyslexia 0 comments
- South County High Hosts 5K Rock-n-Run Race in Lorton 0 comments
- FoodRaiser to Be Held Nov. 8 in Fairfax, Partnered with Lorton Nonprofit and Our Daily Bread 0 comments
- Korean Coalition Candidates Night Showcases 30 Participants
- Cansler Lawyer Calls for More Investigations into Rose Hill Taser Incident
- FoodRaiser to Be Held Nov. 8 in Fairfax, Partnered with Lorton Nonprofit and Our Daily Bread
- “They’re Not Alone”
- New Tolls on I-66: Will That Help?
- Burke: Lake Braddock Defense Holds Off West Potomac
- Burke: Lake Braddock Football Holds Off Robinson Rally
- Chantilly's Recto Tallies 21 Kills in Victory over Lake Braddock
- Muskett Leads West Springfield to Season-Opening Win Over Robinson
- Burke: Robinson Finds Early Success Despite Inexperienced Defense
- Commentary: Putting an End to Domestic Violence in Fairfax County
- Editorial: Vote Now to Avoid the Earthquake
- Editorial: Changing Perspective on Death Penalty
- Column: Treatment Denied Syndrome
- Column: Helping Create Safe School Environment
- Transportation Forum Discusses Options and Obstacles
- GMU Students Rally to Lower Student Debt
- Commentary: Addressing Sex Trafficking in Northern Virginia
- Puller Will Not Seek Re-election
- Mutiny at the Debate
Kelly Layfield and Alyson Franca Pollard used to host yoga classes all around Clifton -- the town hall, large barn, any green open space -- but not longer.
Opponents for five elected positions met at Luther Jackson Middle School
Del. Mark Keam (D-35) encouraged his fellow Koreans present to take advantage of the great number of candidates for elected office about to appear before them at the Korean Coalition for Political Participation 2015 Candidates Night.
Elton Cansler of Alexandria was arrested on Sept. 24 for committing larceny and assaulting a police officer, an incident captured on two independent witnesses’ mobile phones during which the Fairfax County Police Officer used a taser to force him to comply with orders.
Shannon Duncan of the Falls Church area isn’t a big runner herself, but when she sees a 5K road race, it always catches her eye
87 participants completed their race and supported the band this year.
On Oct. 3, even in the drizzling, windy, cold evening, runners and walkers in neon yellow t-shirts did not give up: It was the 2nd Annual “Twilight Rock-n-Run 5K” hosted by the South County High School Band, where this year, 87 individuals participated. Participants either ran or walked under three different categories - Kids Fun Run, 5K Run or 1 Mile Glow Walk.