- Letter to the Editor: Save National Service 0 comments
- Dentist's Corner with Dr. Evelyn Teague Samuel, DMD 0 comments
- Read Across America 0 comments
- Women’s Group Donates 20,000 New Books to Area Children 0 comments
- Letter to the Editor: Selective ‘Pay Scale Leveling’ 0 comments
- Lake Braddock Secondary Team Wins Real Food for Kids Challenge 0 comments
- Fairfax Weathers Late Winter Snow
- Committed to Peacemaking
- Fairfax County Board Appoints Police Civilian Review Panel
- Prayer Vigil at ICE Office
- Officers Rescue Bald Eagle
- Dentist's Corner with Dr. Evelyn Teague Samuel, DMD
- The Connection HomeLifeStyle Real Estate and Remodeling Focus
- This Spring, Move Into Your Brand New Herndon Townhome at Junction Square
- Fairfax City Chocolate Lovers Festival February 4-5, 2017
- Fabric Place Basement Alexandria Grand Opening
- Westfield Girls Varsity Falls to Oakton 54-44
- Centreville Defeats Chantilly 44-41
- Salisbury Helps Lead UA Army ROTC to Competition
- Lorton Area iBOT Brainiacs Go to World Festival
- Lake Braddock’s Atkins Selected Virginia Player of the Year
- Editorial: Good, Bad and Missed Opportunities
- Opinion: Budget Season in Fairfax County
- How to Support Refugees in Our Community
- Crossing Guard Appreciation Day Feb. 8
- Commentary: First Amendment Is Alive and Well
- Era of the Iron Fist: How Did Democrats Rule the House of Delegates?
- Angry Birds on the Road: Lawmakers to Crack Down on On-the-Road Screen Time
- Angry Birds on the Road: Lawmakers Want to Crack Down on Screen Time
- Victims of Tribe-For-Rent Scam to Get $15 Million Payout in Settlement Agreement
- Fairfax: Board Approves 2018-2022 Capital Improvement Program
In February, 2017, 38 homes sold between $1,875,000-$288,000 in the Clifton, Fairfax Station and Lorton area.
Clifton, Fairfax Station and Lorton Home Sales: February, 2017
Weather Service announces snowfall totals, most saw 2-3 inches
Snowpocalypse 3.0 it wasn’t. Though Fairfax County was included in a winter storm warning Monday and Tuesday, March 13 and 14, the snow that fell only managed to close schools and cancel trash, recycling and yard waste pickup, but didn’t shut down local government.
Student Peace Awards of Fairfax County reception honors activists and advocates.
Suraya Sadeed said hearing more than 20 stories of students promoting peace in and out of their schools made her believe “there is still hope for a brighter future.”
Residents can submit complaints concerning allegations of abuse of authority or misconduct by Fairfax County police through the panel.
The ongoing goal of increased transparency and accountability for the Fairfax County Police Department now has nine fresh faces. On Tuesday, Feb. 28, the Board of Supervisors announced its appointees to the inaugural Civilian Review Panel, one of the recommendations of the Ad Hoc Police Practices Review Commission.
Rising Hope pastor speaks about arrests outside church.
Rising Hope Mission Church holds vigil at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).