- Celebrate Fairfax! Returns June 5-7 0 comments
- Inova Center for Personalized Health’s Cancer Program Receives $50 Million Gift 0 comments
- Bulova, Garza Commit to Working ‘As a Team’ on Budget Challenges 0 comments
- Cappies Review: Meeting the Challenge - Brilliantly 0 comments
- Rules on Noise Set To Change 0 comments
- Editorial: Voting, June 9 0 comments
- Inova Center for Personalized Health’s Cancer Program Receives $50 Million Gift
- Bulova, Garza Commit to Working ‘As a Team’ on Budget Challenges
- Rules on Noise Set To Change
- Fragile X Walk at Burke Lake Draws Over 200
- Fairfax County: Police Commission Holds Public Forum
- Burke: Robinson Girls' Lax Beats Centreville for Conference 5 Championship
- Fairfax: Stynchula Sisters Lead Woodson Girls' Soccer to Victory
- Fairfax: Woodson Boys’ Soccer Secures Berth in Conference 7 Final
- Burke: Cool-Headed Robinson Girls' Lax Hands Centreville First Loss
- Burke: Robinson Boys’ Lax Spreads Offensive Wealth
- Editorial: Voting, June 9
- Letter: Take a Moment to Remember Fallen Troops
- Column: Up and Down and All Around
- Column: In Contrast
- Editorial: Remembering on Memorial Day 2015
- Transportation Forum Discusses Options and Obstacles
- GMU Students Rally to Lower Student Debt
- Commentary: Addressing Sex Trafficking in Northern Virginia
- Puller Will Not Seek Re-election
- Mutiny at the Debate
- Students with Special Needs Attend Day Prom
- Treating All Students and Staff with Dignity and Respect
- Fairfax County School Board Adds "Gender Identity" to Nondiscrimination Policy
- Fairfax County School Board to Consider Nondiscrimination Policy Change
- South County High School Team to Compete in National Math Competition
Festival at Fairfax County Government Center features headline bands: KONGOS, 3 Doors Down, The Amish Outlaws -- and much more.
Northern Virginia’s largest community-wide event, the 34th annual Celebrate Fairfax! Festival, is set to take place June 5, 6, and 7 on the grounds of the Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax. The Celebrate Fairfax! Festival features 25 acres of family programs, green living, thrilling carnival rides, nightly fireworks, and amazing concerts with more than 130 performances on eight stages.
Inova has received a $50 million gift from developer and philanthropist Dwight Schar launching the Inova Dwight and Martha Schar Cancer Institute.
Chairman of the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Sharon Bulova and Superintendent of the Fairfax County Public Schools Karen Garza have issued the following joint statement on May 26.
A breathtaking tale of revolution, romance, and redemption, South County High School's production of “Les Miserables” made the audience wish to see it “one day more."
Board of Supervisors scheduled to resume discussion and vote on proposed Noise Ordinance on June 23.
Dranesville District Supervisor John Foust asked to defer a proposal to adopt a new chapter of the county’s noise ordinance to September so the board could have more time to weigh testimony of more than 30 speakers at the public hearing, May 12.